Capital One Update Issue - Logins Not Recognized

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Problem with multiple capital one logins.

Comments

• rupigill
    rupigill Member
    Options
    I am having the exact same issue. I wast to track the discussion for updates but the link posted by "Quicken Jared" is inaccessible (permission denied).
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rupigill said:
    I am having the exact same issue. I wast to track the discussion for updates but the link posted by "Quicken Jared" is inaccessible (permission denied).
    Hello @rupigill

I apologize that you are being affected by issues with account connections, as well. Thank you for bringing this matter before the Quicken Community.

When did this begin? Were you previously able to utilize two logins to connect your accounts? Also, what connection method are you making use of in order to attempt to link or add your account(s) to online banking services? You can check this anytime by going to Tools > Account List in the upper menu at the top of the screen and clicking the Edit button next to your account(s) associated with Capital One. In the pop-up that appears, navigate to Online Services, and you should be able to find this information in the Online Setup callout box.

I look forward to hearing your response, and working with you on this issue in the future.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.