Stuck on login

sysop
sysop Member ✭✭
Just purchased the Quicken Premier subscription. Credit card charged, but when I get to 2nd step, can't create account. I've tried different email addresses, phone numbers and passwords. Also different browsers (chrome and edge). Nothing seems to work. Turned off adblock. I guess I have to wait for Quicken staff to come back online unless someone else has a suggestion.

Comments

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    To clarify, did you buy Quicken from retail (not from Quicken.com) and you are having trouble creating an account on Quicken.com so that you can install Quicken on your computer?
    Since you were able to create this question on the forum, you already have a Quicken Id for both the website and the software.
    Further clarification is needed.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• sysop
    sysop Member ✭✭
    I purchased the quicken online from quicken.com. Step one was to enter cc info, which I did. Step two was to create account or enter login info. That is where I am stuck. I get the "oops something went wrong" error when I enter *any* email address. I have never created a quicken id before. I created the an id for this website, but it apparently does not work for quicken.

So now, I paid for 1 yr subscription (amount *is* charged on my credit card), but can't create quicken account.
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I flagged your post to the moderators to see if they can help you.  Other than that, Quicken Support is the only thing I can suggest.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    sysop said:
    I purchased the quicken online from quicken.com. Step one was to enter cc info, which I did. Step two was to create account or enter login info. That is where I am stuck. I get the "oops something went wrong" error when I enter *any* email address. I have never created a quicken id before. I created the an id for this website, but it apparently does not work for quicken.

So now, I paid for 1 yr subscription (amount *is* charged on my credit card), but can't create quicken account.
    Hello @sysop,   

I am sorry to hear about the trouble with logging in and the issues with the QuickenID. Thank you for seeking assistance here on the Quicken Community.

I have messaged you about this matter via the Direct Message inbox. You can access this by clicking on the 'envelope' icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. 

I hope to hear more from you soon about this, and I intend to work with you on this further, if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.