How do I import more than one .qfx file? (Q Mac)

jerry.mccoy
jerry.mccoy Member ✭✭
I frequently have 2 or more .qfx files to import into Quicken. For a few weeks now I've had to close Quicken after importing one .qfx file because if I try to import more files it just doesn't work. Any ideas about what to do?

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    How are you executing each import? Are you using File > Import or are you double-clicking on the QFX file?
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • jerry.mccoy
    jerry.mccoy Member ✭✭
    i have tried both methods. Neither worked.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    i have tried both methods. Neither worked.
    Hello @jerry.mccoy, 

I am sorry to hear about this problem with downloading and importing .QFX files. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community.

Are you noticing this issue with multiple financial institutions? Also, when did this issue begin? We recommend saving backups frequently by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Provided that this has been done regularly, you should be able to restore from a backup saved just prior to the emergence of this issue by going to the menu mentioned previously and going to Restore a Backup File... I am curious as to whether or not this problem continues after a backup restoration.

I hope to continue working with you on this, if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared
This discussion has been closed.