Need help solving Error 429 from Bancorpsouth on Mac

Grampa2006
Grampa2006 Member ✭✭
I messaged Quicken and informed it was a Bancorpsouth problem and they need to escalate problem. I talked to CS Bancorpsouth and they said it’s my problem that my computer sent too many request. I clear history and restarted several time with no help.
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    I messaged Quicken and informed it was a Bancorpsouth problem and they need to escalate problem. I talked to CS Bancorpsouth and they said it’s my problem that my computer sent too many request. I clear history and restarted several time with no help.
    Hello @Grampa2006

I am sorry to hear about this problem with connections and the error message you are receiving. Thank you for seeking assistance and discussion here on the Quicken Community. 

Just to clarify: was the error message you were receiving labelled under the code, 'HTTP-429?' When did this begin? Also, it sounds as though the support team had mentioned something about a possible lockout due to too many requests; can you confirm this?

I was wondering if it would be possible for you to submit a screenshot of the error message you are receiving. You can send these using the steps provided in the thread linked here. Please note you can also drag and drop images into your comment before it has been posted.

I look forward to hearing back from you. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Grampa2006
    Grampa2006 Member ✭✭
    Yes Error code 429. It started a little over a week ago and yes Bancorpsouth mentioned too many request sent Quicken said it was a Bancorpsouth problem. I was using direct connect but tried web connect for the fun of it and it works now so I guess my problem is solved. Thanks for your responsiveness.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Yes Error code 429. It started a little over a week ago and yes Bancorpsouth mentioned too many request sent Quicken said it was a Bancorpsouth problem. I was using direct connect but tried web connect for the fun of it and it works now so I guess my problem is solved. Thanks for your responsiveness.
    Hello @Grampa2006

I am glad to hear that the issue now seems to be resolved. Thank you for taking the chance to check back in with me and let me know about this change in circumstances.

Feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.