What is the status of this? Orange County's Credit Union FDP-101 [Edited]

deex2
deex2 Member ✭✭
What is the problem with Quicken servers CONSTANTLY going down or having issues!!!! I don't know about other banks, but they routinely are having problems with THEIR connection to one of my banks and then I can't update and records and get behind.

Does anybody else experience this issue with them?

I'm seriously considering switching to a different program.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    deex2 said:
    What is the problem with Quicken servers CONSTANTLY going down or having issues!!!! I don't know about other banks, but they routinely are having problems with THEIR connection to one of my banks and then I can't update and records and get behind.

Does anybody else experience this issue with them?

I'm seriously considering switching to a different program.
    Hello @deex2,     

I am very sorry to hear about these issues with connectivity. Thank you for asking about this matter here on the Quicken Community.

Currently, there is an Open Alert featuring Orange County's Credit Union and connection issues like those you are describing. All available updates and any additional information will be made available via the discussion thread linked here.

I hope that is helpful.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • deex2
    deex2 Member ✭✭
    > @Quicken Jared said:
    > Hello @deex2,     
    >
    > I am very sorry to hear about these issues with connectivity. Thank you for asking about this matter here on the Quicken Community.
    >
    > Currently, there is an Open Alert featuring Orange County's Credit Union and connection issues like those you are describing. All available updates and any additional information will be made available via the discussion thread linked here.
    >
    > I hope that is helpful.
    >
    > Thank you,
    >
    > Quicken Jared 

Yes, thank you I am aware of the current listing you mention above. This has been going on for appx 4 days now and like i said this is NOT the first time. There have been no updates!!!! For this being an ongoing and repeat problem, they (Quicken) should be offering a discount or credit(s) to their customers/me.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    The link that @Quicken Jared  stated "we do not have an ETA at this time. 
    A Moderator will update that thread when there's more info.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.