How do I "un-skip" a transaction?

Options
jsandsoc
jsandsoc Member ✭✭
Scheduled reminders have been marked "Skipped" by Quicken. How do I removed the "Skipped" label and have the transactions enter as they're supposed to?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jsandsoc said:
    Scheduled reminders have been marked "Skipped" by Quicken. How do I removed the "Skipped" label and have the transactions enter as they're supposed to?
    Hello @jsandsoc

I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue with skipped reminders. Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community for discussion and support.

What version of Quicken are you using? You can check this anytime by going to Help > About Quicken in the upper menu at the top of the screen.

Also, are you noticing that these reminders are set to occur monthly, but have also been set to "Automatically enter..." 28 days or over?

I look forward to hearing back from you about this, should you have the opportunity to check back in with us and provide any additional updates.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • jsandsoc
    jsandsoc Member ✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Version: R38.30 Build: 27.1.38.30

Yes, these reminders are set to occur monthly and also set to auto-enter 30 days in advance.

[Removed Screenshot - Email]
  • Pilotbum
    Pilotbum Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I have this same problem. Quicken marks transactions as "skipped" when in fact I never skipped it. And if there is no way to "un-skip" the transaction how does one go about correcting this bug in Quicken?
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Pilotbum @jsandsoc Are these transactions appearing in your "Manage Bill & Income Reminders', or where?  If in the reminder list, you can simple edit that entry and reset the "Next Due on" date.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• bb23
    bb23 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same issue, but @Quicken Jared, your scenario shed light on my problem. I had a reminder set for every 14 days and automatically enter every 14 days. If I change it to automatically enter every 15 days, then it is no longer skipped and seems to work fine. Definitely feels like a bug, but I'm guessing it might already be on your list based on your questioning?
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bb23 said:
    I'm having the same issue, but @Quicken Jared, your scenario shed light on my problem. I had a reminder set for every 14 days and automatically enter every 14 days. If I change it to automatically enter every 15 days, then it is no longer skipped and seems to work fine. Definitely feels like a bug, but I'm guessing it might already be on your list based on your questioning?
    Hello @bb23

I am sorry that you are also being affected by this issue with Scheduled Transactions. Thank you for seeking additional information and assistance here in this Quicken Community discussion.

Before we speculate about a possible bug, I am curious to know what version of Quicken you are running. You can check this anytime by going to Help > About Quicken... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Also, where is your current active data file located? You can check this by going into the same bar at the top of the screen and selecting File > Show this file on my computer...

I look forward to hearing your response, should you have the chance to check back in with us here on the Quicken Community. 

Thanks again,

Quicken Jared 
  • moodybubba
    moodybubba Member
    Options
    i have only two transactions that have skipped mark even i have not skipped them. do not know how to remove it. i put them manually not automatically. i have windows program R40.21
  • moodybubba
    moodybubba Member
    Options
    strange, i changed reminder date from 7 to 8 days, skip mark went away... o)
This discussion has been closed.