One Step Update Stopped Working end of April 2022

bethesdaadk
bethesdaadk Member ✭✭
Windows 10
Version R39.23
Build 27.1.39.23
Membership valid till near end of the year

Updates have all stopped working. All Banks. All Credit Cards. Everything.

For the last several days. Rebooted PC. Reset some accounts. Attempted individual updates. No errors. No nothing.

Suggestions?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @bethesdaadk,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with One Step Update. 

First, I suggest creating a test file and adding a few accounts that are also in your main file to see if it produces the same error. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position. Below are instructions on how to create a test file:
    1. Choose File menu > New Quicken File.

Advanced Data File Troubleshooting to Correct Problems With Quicken for Windows

1. Select New Quicken File.

1. Click OK.
    2. In the File name field, enter the name of the new file, then click Save. Use a name like "Test File" to tell it apart from your main file. 

Don't use any of these characters: * ? < > | " : \ / (asterisk, question mark, left and right-angle bracket, pipe, straight quotation marks, colon, BACKSLASH, FORWARD SLASH). Also, don't add the .qdf extension; Quicken does that for you.

1. Sign in with your Quicken ID. If you are prompted to create a Quicken ID but already have one, click Sign In under the Create Account prompt. 

1. Select to not use Mobile.
    2. Click Add Account to start adding accounts to the new file.

After adding accounts, see if you are experiencing the same problem in this test file. 

Please let me know how this goes, I look forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Kim T-E
    Kim T-E Member
    I am having the same issue
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @Kim T-E,

Thank you for joining this thread and letting us know that you are also experiencing issues with your One Step Update. 

Could you please attempt the test file using the instructions that I posted in my previous response?

Looking forward to hearing from you so I may further assist you towards a resolution.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• bethesdaadk
    bethesdaadk Member ✭✭
    Logged in tonight. Instead of doing one-step-update, focused only on PNC. That was successful. Then did one step. That failed.
  • Susan W
    Susan W Member
    None of my accounts will connect and update. Quicken is requiring all accounts be managed manually. This is not what I signed up for.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited May 2022
    Hello @bethesdaadk & @Susan W,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password
    Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Kim T-E
    Kim T-E Member
    Signing out and back in seems to have worked. Thank you.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    @Kim T-E You're welcome and thanks for the update! Glad to hear that worked for you. :)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• bethesdaadk
    bethesdaadk Member ✭✭
    Same here.
  • bethesdaadk
    bethesdaadk Member ✭✭
    Mixed blessing. It downloaded a ton from 2021.
This discussion has been closed.