Slow transition between accounts screen snaps in and out

Options
xcracer
xcracer Member ✭✭
See this closed link for a description.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7912466/slow-transition-between-accounts-screen-snaps-in-and-out-of-focus

I still have this problem. It starts after a transaction download when I have two or more accounts with pending transactions. The last update, R40.21 - 21.1.40.21 did not correct it, in fact it seems worse.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    Options
    xcracer said:
    See this closed link for a description.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7912466/slow-transition-between-accounts-screen-snaps-in-and-out-of-focus

I still have this problem. It starts after a transaction download when I have two or more accounts with pending transactions. The last update, R40.21 - 21.1.40.21 did not correct it, in fact it seems worse.
    Hello @xracer

I am sorry to hear about these issues with slow performance and screen resolution after transaction downloads. Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community for assistance.

First, open a new data file by going to File > New Quicken File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Next, select New Quicken File and click OK. Choose a file location and then click Save. Select Don't use mobile & web. In this new 'test' data file, try to add your non-Charles Schwab affiliated accounts through the Add Account button located in the upper left-hand corner of the screen, denoted by the '+' symbol. I am curious to hear whether or not these issues persist in the 'test' data file.

I look forward to your response, should you have the chance to check back in with us. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • xcracer
    xcracer Member ✭✭
    Options
    No change. I did observe something else. When you have two or more accounts with pending transactions, if you select an account with pending transactions, and just view them, then select another account with pending transactions, that is when the screen starts to snap in and out, and you get the blue circle spinning and mouse clicks are unresponsive, and it will do this for 2-3 minutes. If you select another account without pending transactions, it will eventually change focus to that account. You can then change back to an account with transactions and then you can accept them. But if you don't accept them, and move to another account, then the screen snap in and out and the spinning blue circle start over again.
This discussion has been closed.