Citi Credit card download

When using the update it connects to citi and displays no error message but no transactions are ever download.

Windows 10 Quicken deluxe subscription (current)

Thanks
I have windows 11, Quicken deluxe subscription

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    When using the update it connects to citi and displays no error message but no transactions are ever download.

Windows 10 Quicken deluxe subscription (current)

Thanks
    @Daniel Borowicz

I am sorry to hear about these difficulties with missing transactions. Thank you for bringing this matter before the Quicken Community.

First, be sure to click the green Clear Filters button - whenever it appears - at the top of the registers in your Citi bank account(s). Next, click on the '^' next to the word Date at the top of the associated column in each of these registers, as well. I want to make sure that the filtration settings are not obscuring the transactions from view.

Next, try opening a new data file by going to File > New... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Select Start from scratch and then click Next. Select to create default categories based on your geographic location, then click Next. Select Don't use Quicken Mobile or Web. Attempt to add only your Citi account(s) in the new 'test' file by going to the Add Accounts button in the upper menu at the top of the screen, denoted by the '+' icon. You may then enter your credentials as prompted. I am curious whether or not you notice these issues in the test file.

I look forward to hearing about your results. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Daniel Borowicz
    Daniel Borowicz Member ✭✭✭
    Filters are all clear. Creating a new file did not help. I can go to Citi and download a quicken file there and apply it quicken. Then the transactions appear in the normal download area to be accepted into the citi file. Also I always need to enter a text delivered code when I log onto Citi. I never get this with quicken web connect.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Are you using "Citi Cards" as the financial institution, and Direct Connect?
    This is much more reliable than Express Web Connect.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Daniel Borowicz
    I will try that. Thanks
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    I will try that. Thanks
    This FAQ might help for the change over:
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7877577/faq-new-citi-cards-process-for-direct-connect
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Daniel Borowicz
    I did update to direct connect. I'll know if it worked when i have some transactions to download. Thaks
This discussion has been closed.