Why isn't Cloud Sync working on exit?

bigby65@
bigby65@ Member ✭✭✭
I have the option to always ask for Cloud Sync upon exit from the desktop app, but it isn't doing it. This has been going on for several days now, and I am wondering what is going on? My workaround is to (try to) remember to manually do the Cloud Sync before exiting the program; otherwise my mobile app doesn't reflect the correct balances.

Quicken Deluxe V40.21 Build 27.1.40.21 Windows 11 Home

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    bigby65@ said:
    That's what I've been doing for years. The app is suddenly just not reminding me to Cloud Sync. It has been doing this for several weeks, right after the last update.
    If you haven't already, I suggest you reset the Quicken ID associated with the Quicken file.  
    1. Select Edit > Preferences...
    2. Select Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts
    3. Select Sign in as a different user
    4. Enter yes 
    5. Select Sign Out
    6. Sign in with the your Quicken ID

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    bigby65@ said:
    I have the option to always ask for Cloud Sync upon exit from the desktop app, but it isn't doing it. This has been going on for several days now, and I am wondering what is going on? My workaround is to (try to) remember to manually do the Cloud Sync before exiting the program; otherwise my mobile app doesn't reflect the correct balances.

Quicken Deluxe V40.21 Build 27.1.40.21 Windows 11 Home
    If you aren't already, I suggest you left-click on the X on the Quicken application window's title bar when you exit Quicken.
  • bigby65@
    bigby65@ Member ✭✭✭
    That's what I've been doing for years. The app is suddenly just not reminding me to Cloud Sync. It has been doing this for several weeks, right after the last update.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    bigby65@ said:
    If you haven't already, I suggest you reset the Quicken ID associated with the Quicken file.  
    1. Select Edit > Preferences...
    2. Select Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts
    3. Select Sign in as a different user
    4. Enter yes 
    5. Select Sign Out
    6. Sign in with the your Quicken ID
  • bigby65@
    bigby65@ Member ✭✭✭
    > @Sherlock said:
    > If you haven't already, I suggest you reset the Quicken ID associated with the Quicken file.  * Select Edit > Preferences...
    > * Select Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts
    > * Select Sign in as a different user
    > * Enter yes 
    > * Select Sign Out
    > * Sign in with the your Quicken ID

That did the trick. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.