R40.21 Bills & Income screen messed up

swcampos
swcampos Member ✭✭
The Bills & Income screen is always overlaid with whatever is in the Bills tab. When I switch to Income & Transfers tab the Bills screen remains on top. I was able to finally get to the Income & Transfers item because I had a future item that I was able to click on. Once I clicked on the future income reminder I was then able to access the portions of the screen that was hidden by the Bills screen.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    swcampos said:
    The Bills & Income screen is always overlaid with whatever is in the Bills tab. When I switch to Income & Transfers tab the Bills screen remains on top. I was able to finally get to the Income & Transfers item because I had a future item that I was able to click on. Once I clicked on the future income reminder I was then able to access the portions of the screen that was hidden by the Bills screen.
    Hello @swcampos

I am sorry to hear about this unusual issue with the user interface in the Bills & Income tab. Thank you for bringing this problem before the Quicken Community.

Have you noticed similar issues in other programs? Also, when did this issue begin? If you can, save a backup by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Next, create a new, 'test' data file by going to the same menu and selecting New Quicken File... Select New Quicken File in the following screen and click OK. Choose a file location on your computer and then click Save. Select Don't use mobile or web in the screen that appears afterward. 

I am curious whether or not you notice this behavior in the new data file. You can add non-Charles Schwab affiliated accounts once you have opened the test file by going to the Add Account button in the upper left-hand side of the screen, and you may add bills by clicking the Add a new bill button in the center of the screen in the Bills & Income tab.

I am eager to hear any response you may be able to provide. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • swcampos
    swcampos Member ✭✭
    Restarted Quicken and now the screen is working correctly.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    swcampos said:
    Restarted Quicken and now the screen is working correctly.
    @swcampos

Thanks for reaching out again and letting me know about this turn of events. I am happy to hear that the issue seems to have been resolved, and the information about the restarting of the program seeming to be the path to fixing this issue is helpful, as well.

Feel free to reach out again anytime with other questions or concerns.

Thanks again,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.