Where can I find and download (Canada) Quicken onto new computer

Slim71
Slim71 Member
I was told that, since I have a suscription that I could download a copy to a new computer. problem is, when I log on to www.quicken.com, I don't see anything about suscription or the ability to add a copy to my nw system.

Comments

• @slim71 - when you sign in to your Quicken account you should see 4 category boxes - Subscriptions, Sign in & Security, Personal Info, and, Access your Apps.  "Access your Apps" is where you can download the Quicken software.  Just click on the version you need and a instillation file will be automatically downloaded to your computer. 
  • Slim71
    Slim71 Member
    I only see 2 boxes: sign in and security and personal info
  • @Slim71 that is odd, but here is a link from Quicken's Support page that might help you:

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-do-i-download-quicken-quickencom-after-i-buy-it

Along with instructions, it does include a link to download the Quicken install file.

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
  • Thanks @Sherlock.  Question - Why doesn't @Slim71 not see the download link in his Quicken Account?  I can.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2022
    @slim71 if you need the Canadian version use this link for download.  Your profile indicates you are using the Canadian version:

https://download.quicken.com/windows/Quicken-Canada.exe 
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    Damian said:
    Thanks @Sherlock.  Question - Why doesn't @Slim71 not see the download link in his Quicken Account?  I can.
    It depends on how Quicken was purchased.   Generally, anyone may download and install Quicken.  The presence of an active subscription determines the rights.
  • Slim71
    Slim71 Member
    Thank you all for your help. Finally figured it out. It's weird but what you do is type www.quicken.ca which takes you to www.quicken.com/canada then you see all the boxes. Haave successfully downloaded Quicken! Now excuse me while Windows 11 drives me insane with all the changes Microsoft made!
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slim71 said: Thank you all for your help. Finally figured it out.
    So - just to confirm - you ARE using the Canada version and wanted to access and download the Canada version
    If so.... we will update the topic title to reflect that -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Slim71
    Slim71 Member
    I am using the Canadian version. Was surprised I couldn't get to suscription using www.quicken.com. I finally got in using www.quicken.ca which takes you to www.quicken.com/canada
This discussion has been closed.