Associate Bank Account to Business Account [Edited]

I was hoping someone could tell me how to link the business account I have to a bank account.

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    More details, please.
    What version, edition level (Starter, Deluxe, etc.) and release (R xx.xx) of Quicken are you using?
    US, Canadian or other country version?
    Is your subscription expired or still active?
    Click Help / About Quicken (Mac: Quicken / About Quicken) to get this information.
    What do you have where? In Quicken, do you already have an existing checking account register or are you trying to add a new one and connect it to the bank for transaction downloading?

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, does your bank permit such? Some don't allow business accounts to download into Q.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• hmbrock
    hmbrock Member ✭✭
    Version R33.7 Canadian version running windows 11 active subscription Quicken Home & Business. I don't need it to download from bank, just to associate the account to a bank account.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmbrock said:
    Version R33.7 Canadian version running windows 11 active subscription Quicken Home & Business. I don't need it to download from bank, just to associate the account to a bank account.
    When you create an account register in Quicken as "offline" or "manual" account, you are given the opportunity to name the account register, e.g., "MyBank Business Checking". After creating the account you can edit this account and add detail information like the bank name and account number. From the register's Action gear icon select Edit Account Details. The resulting popup gives you a view with several tabs. In the General tab there's the information about the bank name, account number, etc. And in the Display Options tab there are fields for "Account Intent": "Personal" vs. "Business"
This discussion has been closed.