When will Quicken's online service be available?

harumig
harumig Member ✭✭
edited June 2022 in Investing (Windows)
Since May 13 th I have made numerous attempts to update my investment accounts. However each time I receive the error message "Quicken's Online service is unavailable at this time. Please wait at least ten minutes, then try again. We apologize for the inconvenience." I'm up to date on the program updates. Please advise, this is very aggravating!

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Please provide the full name of the financial institution and the connection method being used: open the register, press Ctrl + Shift + E and select the Online Services tab

• harumig
    harumig Member ✭✭
    NO! Information has already setup for all the accounts. I use Tools menu item and choose the “One Step Update” sub category to start the update. This function has been working until May 13. I’ve also tried repairing the file but nothing happens.
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    The "wait 10 minutes" message is one of those that can be remedied using @Sherlock's advice here:
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20269479/#Comment_20269479 

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• harumig
    harumig Member ✭✭
    No it did not. I tried signing out and back into my Quicken I’d as suggested and the Update under the tools menu and I continue to get the same message.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    harumig said:
    NO! Information has already setup for all the accounts. I use Tools menu item and choose the “One Step Update” sub category to start the update. This function has been working until May 13. I’ve also tried repairing the file but nothing happens.
    If you do not want to provide the information requested, I suggest you contact Quicken Support: https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-support-options
This discussion has been closed.