Quotes/Prices Not Updating (QWIN) [Edited]

Answers

• JPI
    JPI Member ✭✭
    I cannot download stock quotes in Quicken. Version R40.21. It seems to be updating, shows connecting; but when it finishes there is nothing updated in my portfolio. Yes I have good internet connection. I have closed and reopened Quicken. I have backed up Quicken. I have the current update. This happened a few days ago, and I did update my version and got my quotes back. Now Quicken shows I have latest update. Nothing else I can do, it seems. Is there an issue with Quicken quotes right now.
  • mkwong82
    mkwong82 Member ✭✭
    I have been experiencing problem when updating stock quote. After requesting for an update, all my stocks price are not updated at all.
  • jrhoyer
    jrhoyer Member ✭✭✭
    Ditto.
  • Ed V
    Ed V Member ✭✭
    I have the same problem. No quotes updating today. This happened once before recently and then cleared, but the problem has returned.
  • Robert
    Robert Member ✭✭✭
    Some stock prices (not all of them) updated at about 9:50am EST today and then haven't updated since then.   Not sure what's up.   They are updating on the mobile app, but not on my Win10 desktop running R40.21.   Anyone else seeing this?    Any solution?
  • vikingsail
    vikingsail Member ✭✭
    I am having the same issue.
  • valenzamv
    valenzamv Member
    My Investment Portfolio will not update. is there a system problem
  • vikingsail
    vikingsail Member ✭✭
    I am on windows 10 with the latest release of quicken premier and the stock data is not updating this morning, no error messages just no updated data. Price history shows no data for 5/17/2022. tried to update individual stock same result.
  • MAK Data
    MAK Data Member
    Same here...........
  • Dennis Nelson
    Dennis Nelson Member ✭✭
    same issue of no stock quotes again today.
  • emhamiltn
    emhamiltn Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    Trying to update my portfolio last night I noticed some inaccurate quote data on a few securities. This morning the problem is exacerbated.

Take the attached screenshot for Microsoft for example. Markets weren't even open on 05/15/22 (Sunday). Not to mention the same price quote is given for 05/15, 05/16 & 05/17. Volume amounts also inaccurate
  • Astore
    Astore Member ✭✭
    No idea why my comment does not come thru, but I have the same problem (no download of stock quotes). When will this be solved? I now have to reboot Quicken every time I want to download stock quotes.
  • NMBob
    NMBob Member ✭✭
    no stock quote updates for me either.
  • Quixote2
    Quixote2 Member
    Not working again today....
  • Quixote2
    Quixote2 Member
    restarting quicken did not help...
  • Quixote2
    Quixote2 Member
    appears to update only once per day, no following updates. Not good to follow accounts. How do you cancel the price increased subscription to Quicken?
  • peejaasgee
    peejaasgee Member ✭✭
    same problem
  • Quixote2
    Quixote2 Member
    Went to help/manage your subscription and got an overlay that some feature of Windows security did not allow some features of Quicken to operate. Local internet was turned on , public access nets (libraries, airports, etc) was turned off. Turned the public access nets on and clicked the ? statement below to allow access. Did not work. Restarted Quicken and the stock price update started working again with multiple updates in the same day.
  • The Real Dude
    The Real Dude Member ✭✭
    Having the same problem. However, after waiting 15 minutes or so, found that if I ran an update worked. Maybe an internal refresh issue?
  • SomebodyInGNV
    SomebodyInGNV Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    Is it possible to shut off notifications for all the "me too" replies, without shutting off all notifications for responses to my other questions?
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2022
    To all with the pricing issue - try adding Quicken (QW.EXE) as an exception to your firewall and then restarting Quicken.
  • hmday
    hmday Member ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not getting quotes either
  • hmday
    hmday Member ✭✭✭✭
    quotes returned..... not sure what happened
  • charlieb2
    charlieb2 Member ✭✭
    yesterday, hours after close, mutual funds prices still did not update. Today 5/17 - quotes updates NO prices - stocks, ETF's, or anything. I have tried closing Quicken, and re-opening, nothing helps.
  • Sonny J
    Sonny J Member ✭✭
    Quicken stock prices not updating with "Update Now." This since last Program update.
  • hmday
    hmday Member ✭✭✭✭
    quotes stopped updating again...sporadically works
  • whtmtn
    whtmtn Member
    I had the problem yesterday and still happening today. Updated this morning but has since stopped updating in the past hour when using the one step update.
  • SomebodyInGNV
    SomebodyInGNV Member ✭✭✭
    > @Damian said:
    > To all with the pricing issue - try adding Quicken (QW.EXE) as an exception to your firewall and then restarting Quicken.

Considering how many people this affects, and the varied configurations of their systems, it's unlikely their firewall settings are the cause of the problem. Even if they are, any change must have occurred at the server end, and should be corrected there.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2022
    @SomebodyInGNV - it just a suggestion.  I haven't any issues with pricing at all, yesterday or today.  When I do an OSU or an Update, quotes download without issue.  For me, Quicken seems to work smoother after I made that change.
  • Jeff Skelton
    Jeff Skelton Member ✭✭✭
    no price updates, tries validate and repair that didn't work either Turned quicken off. restarted got quotes 1 time then nothing
This discussion has been closed.