Updating securities values

Options
Brechin
Brechin Member ✭✭
edited June 2022 in Investing (Windows)
I have been using Quicken for years. Yesterday, my assets on the Vanguard website showed an increase of $75000+ but your update showed almost nothing. What's going on?

Best Answer

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I suggest you check to see if your securities prices are not updating.  There have been some reports posted the last few days that their securities prices are not updating properly.  You might want to read the Alert about this that was posted yesterday:  NEW! 5/17/22 Stock Quotes not Updating.
    I had a problem this past Monday where stock prices updated but mutual funds and ETFs did not.  For me, all the missing prices were added by Tuesday morning.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I suggest you check to see if your securities prices are not updating.  There have been some reports posted the last few days that their securities prices are not updating properly.  You might want to read the Alert about this that was posted yesterday:  NEW! 5/17/22 Stock Quotes not Updating.
    I had a problem this past Monday where stock prices updated but mutual funds and ETFs did not.  For me, all the missing prices were added by Tuesday morning.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.