Red Flag of New Transactions Not Accurate - may be indicating Pending Transactions

neil154
neil154 Member ✭✭✭✭
I am downloading transactions and for the past few days I get the red flag which indicates that there are new transactions but when I click on the account, there are no new transactions.  This is happening in several credit card accounts from different suppliers.  They are at least Citi and Fidelity.

Anyone else also having this happen?  Any resolution?

Comments

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not clear here if there really are no transactions to download so that the red flag is in error, or if there are transactions to download, meaning the red flag is correct but you're just not seeing the downloaded transactions in the register.
    If it's the latter, then see if this helps:

• mvwabc
    mvwabc Member ✭✭✭
    @neil154 -
    I have been experiencing what you described.
  • markus1957
    markus1957 SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    edited May 2022
    I think you are seeing Pending transactions being downloaded. Quicken is in the process of adding this feature but it is not fully implemented yet. Don't worry about it for now.
  • mvwabc
    mvwabc Member ✭✭✭
    @markus1957

In other words, this is a bug in the quicken software?
  • markus1957
    markus1957 SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    edited May 2022
    mvwabc said:
    @markus1957

In other words, this is a bug in the quicken software?
    More of a multi-step process implementing a new feature that will resolve itself in a short while.
  • mvwabc
    mvwabc Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    [Removed - Duplicate]
  • neil154
    neil154 Member ✭✭✭✭
    There are no transactions to be downloaded, I check the web site and the numbers agree.  It only seems to be happening to my credit cards no other accounts
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    Yup - that was me … and commented as such from back then on February 17, 2022...

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• mvwabc
    mvwabc Member ✭✭✭
    Today, Quicken downloaded a transaction that had previously been cleared in March.  It was a credit card transaction.  

@neil154 - My flags with no transactions have also been credit cards.
  • Mr Biggs
    Mr Biggs Member ✭✭
    I have this issue as well with my credit card accounts, previously downloaded and cleared transactions now have duplicate transactions going back to March, seems random as not all transactions are duplicate. I deactivated the accounts and reconnected to my bank, was working for days now the duplicate transactions have occurred again, very frustrating!!! I have been using Quicken for 25+ years and not experienced issues like this before, reconsidering renewing my subscription
  • fitz6544
    fitz6544 Member ✭✭✭
    I'm having the same issue but only with one Citibank credit card. As soon as I click the account, the flag disappears...no new transaction are present.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    fitz6544 said:
    I'm having the same issue but only with one Citibank credit card. As soon as I click the account, the flag disappears...no new transaction are present.
    Hello @fitz6544

I am sorry that you are being affected by this issue with account downloads. Thank you for letting us know about this here in this Quicken Community Discussion.

I would like to draw your attention to the Open Alert currently available regarding Citibank that is likely related to your situation. You may follow this link for any future updates or possible information, as well as this link

I hope that is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • kbstackhouse
    kbstackhouse Member ✭✭
    I've been seeing the same thing the past few weeks on several accounts, but mostly my credit card accounts. Nothing was downloaded. Red flag disappears and does not appear again when I immediately perform another "One Step" update, but happens again the next day.
This discussion has been closed.