Tealeaf3
Tealeaf3 Member ✭✭
MFC8535
Who to address this to at Quicken??

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is the full name of this fund? Its symbol does not look like a publicly traded US fund.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Tealeaf3
    Tealeaf3 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Not a U.S. Fund, a Canadian one called Mackenzie Precious Metals. Thanks for looking
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2022
    Options
    @tealeaf3, please make sure that both "Type" and "Exchange" are set up as "Mutual Fund" in the "Edit Security Details".  Just right click on the mutual fund name in your security list and choose "Edit".  Then try an update again to see if it updates.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I edited the discussion title to reflect it is for Q Win Canada
  • Tealeaf3
    Tealeaf3 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thks for the feedback. The Type and Exchange are correctly input as Mutual Fund and Toronto. Also the Currency as Canadian Dollar. (There is no other option on currency which would indicate that the fund is recognized as a C$ item or maybe it was the Toronto mkt). Interestngly, or not, if I go to Look Up against the code, it just creates an error report to Quicken which then shuts down.
    Anyway to report this or do I just continue to manually input each day??
  • [Deleted User]
    edited May 2022
    Options
    @tealeaf3 - The Exchange MUST be "Mutual Fund" not "Toronto".  Please update and try updating prices again.  Thanks!
  • Tealeaf3
    Tealeaf3 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thks again. I have amended that and will try at the end of the day after the pricing is updated and let you know
    Tealeaf
  • Tealeaf3
    Tealeaf3 Member ✭✭
    Options
    worked perfectly, thanks again
    Tealeaf
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    You are very welcome. 
This discussion has been closed.