Calendar view, my past bill and income reminders are no longer visible

Options
Under the "Bills and Income" tab> Calendar view, my past bill and income reminders are no longer visible; all that shows are blank past calendar months. The only reminders shown are those in the future. I am having the same issue as posted https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7907364/ but cannot find the resolution.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lynn@ said:
    Under the "Bills and Income" tab> Calendar view, my past bill and income reminders are no longer visible; all that shows are blank past calendar months. The only reminders shown are those in the future. I am having the same issue as posted https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7907364/ but cannot find the resolution.
    Hello @lynn@

I am sorry to hear about this problem with missing Bill and Income Reminders. Thanks for drawing our attention to this issue here on the Quicken Community.

When you open the Quicken application, what steps are you taking? Are you clicking on the Quicken icon? Also, where is your current active data file located? You can check this anytime by going to File > Show this file on my computer in the upper menu at the top of the screen. 

I look forward to hearing back from you about this, if you should have the chance to check back in with us.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • lynn@
    lynn@ Member ✭✭
    Options
    Yes, I am clicking on the Quicken icon to open the application. The the active data file is located on my local hard drive.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022
    Options
    The Calendar View on the Bills, Income, and Transfers view on the Bill and Income tab should display the scheduled transactions and the most recently entered transaction for each reminder.   If you want to view earlier entries, I suggest you use the Calendar window (press Ctrl + K) or the Bill and Income Reminders window (press Ctrl + J).
This discussion has been closed.