HELP with downloading statement from my iphone(apple card) when AIRDROP is not working

ileana1g
ileana1g Member ✭✭
Hi, I have APPLE CARD and I am very happy with how it works, and the cash that I get from it. I used to AIRDROP from my cell phone to my iMac computer, but I can't get it to airdrop transferring to my computer.....This starts working after one update (I try a few different ways=DO NOT WORK AT ALL).
How can I transfer/send my statement from my iPhone to iMac (QUICKEN)
-with a wire?
-with pull and drop?
It was so simple with air drop....
HELP<
Thanks, Ileana

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @ileana1g  Since this is a Quicken forum and you're having an iPhone issue, I'd suggest that you'll probably do better asking about the AirDrop issue in some Apple forum rather than here.

From my personal experience, AirDrop is fabulous most of the time, but sometimes when it doesn't work, it can be incredibly frustrating. Sometimes I can have two Macs next to each other, or an iPhone and a Mac, and they just don't see each other. I've never been able to figure out why it works one day and doesn't the next. Fortunately, it works most of the time. Usually when I can't get it to work, I just email the document to myself so I can open it on the other device. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since you really are askinig an Airdrop question in a Quicken forum....
    we can't address that, and as @jacobs mentioned,
    sometimes it is just wonky - trying to drop photos from one iPhone to another... and keep getting "waiting" -
    Anyway - thought I would followup from the Quicken side...
    did a quick search, and there are several Quicken related discussions that mention Airdrop -
    So... what exactly are you getting on your iPhone that you want to Airdrop to the Mac -
    and then what do you do with it as it relates to Quicken ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    ileana1g said: I have APPLE CARD and I am very happy with how it works,
    I don't know the current status or working of the Apple Card -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.