Check pay sync error

I have been getting this error using Quicken Quick/Check pay.
"Check pay account sync error. Restart Quicken and Try again.
If the problem persists, disable and re-enable CheckPay" I have done the restart several times and disabled and re-enabled twice but the problem is back today.

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    If you haven't already, I suggest you contact Quicken Support: select Help > Contact Quicken Support

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    If you haven't already, I suggest you contact Quicken Support: select Help > Contact Quicken Support
  • Kathy111
    Kathy111 Unconfirmed ✭✭
    I'm having the same problem.  I did the re-verify with the micro-deposits and Check Pay worked for one transaction.  Then, the next time, I'm getting the sync error message again.  I do not want to have to wait two days for the micro-deposits everytime I want want to use Check Pay !!  Please fix this issue !!!
  • Thank you for getting back to me, I have contacted Quicken Support twice and i still have the interment recurring is
  • William Vowles
    William Vowles Member
    edited April 2022
    Kathy, your problem is exactly what i have been experiencing. [Removed - Violation of Community Guidelines]
  • Alan20
    Alan20 Member ✭✭
    Me too. I have disabled and re-enabled (and re-verified) multiple times and it never lasts for long. Has anyone found a permanent fix for this? Btw, I do not have cloud sync turned on (I don't want my records in the cloud)...does everyone who has the problem have cloud sync turned off? Wondering if that's the common thread on this...
  • Alan20
    Alan20 Member ✭✭
    For those who have this recurring issue, do you have quicken mobile set up? I chose not to do that (I didn't want my data in the cloud), but I'm trying to figure out if that is a common denominator for those of us with this issue.
  • William Vowles
    William Vowles Member
    edited April 2022
    I do no use mobile. [Removed - Disruptive/Language]
  • avpman
    avpman Member ✭✭✭
    Is there any relief for this? It is very aggravating, aside from it not working if you disable/renable the payment sync you have to wait for the micro deposits to verify the accounts to post - takes days.
  • avpman
    avpman Member ✭✭✭
    > @Alan20 said:
    > For those who have this recurring issue, do you have quicken mobile set up? I chose not to do that (I didn't want my data in the cloud), but I'm trying to figure out if that is a common denominator for those of us with this issue.

Are you thinking having mobile On or Off might be the problem? Which one?
  • seckrich
    seckrich Member ✭✭
    I am having the exact same problem. So far no answers.
  • Quicken has a bug, why are they not acknowledging it and say they are working on a fix?
  • Scott33308
    Scott33308 Member ✭✭
    I have the same issue. After re-enabling check pay it worked one or twice only. I dont use cloud and I dont use mobile. Windows desktop only.
  • Scott33308
    Scott33308 Member ✭✭
    Support fixed this issue for me today in real time. Contact support 650-250-1900. We deactivated the account online access, then readded/reactivated online access and that solved the quickpay issue. So you DO NOT have to deactivate/reactivate quickpay and wait for the 2 deposit scenario to occur.
  • dbb_bissell
    dbb_bissell Member ✭✭
    Scott33308: >>We deactivated the account online access, then readded/reactivated online access and that solved the quickpay issue. So you DO NOT have to deactivate/reactivate quickpay and wait for the 2 deposit scenario to occur. << How were you able I reactivate without going through the 2 deposit thing? P.S. To everyone else . . . I am having the same problem. I do not use Quicken mobile. I do not upload my Quicken data to the cloud.
  • avpman
    avpman Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    This is [Removed - Language] crazy. I'm still having this issue. The only fix so far is to disable check pay and then do the 2 micro deposits all over again. Then you wait two or three days to verify the deposits before you can pay bills again. Is it going to be fixed or not?
  • Quicken has known about this problem since forcing us to use quick/check pay but refuse to fix it.
  • avpman
    avpman Member ✭✭✭
    > @avpman said:
    > This is [Removed - Language] crazy. I'm still having this issue. The only fix so far is to disable check pay and then do the 2 micro deposits all over again. Then you wait two or three days to verify the deposits before you can pay bills again. Is it going to be fixed or not?

Chatted with support, repeatedly Super Validating to correct file problems solved the error. Before doing this on your own - Contact Support!
  • Still having the same problem after contacting Quicken support. Lots of people having this issue but it appears Quicken is just ignoring it.
This discussion has been closed.