Uncategorized transactions are still showing on my report after all have been categorized

jagbest
jagbest Member ✭✭
edited July 2022 in Reports (Windows)
I'm a new Quicken user (Windows version). When running an income expense report for a discrete period (one month) there is a large "uncategorized" expense category. However, I have been through all of the transactions and there are no uncategorized transactions as far as I can tell. Would appreciate knowing how to find the listing of what Quicken is seeing as uncategorized. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Best Answer

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    One way to see uncategorized transactions is to go to the Spending tab. If there are uncategorized transactions, there will be a box to the left of the pie chart that says how many there are. Click on that box to see the details.
    QWin Premier subscription

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    One way to see uncategorized transactions is to go to the Spending tab. If there are uncategorized transactions, there will be a box to the left of the pie chart that says how many there are. Click on that box to see the details.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • jagbest
    jagbest Member ✭✭
    Thanks Jim. I was able to track it down to an account that wasn't being displayed at the Accounts tab. I clicked "more accounts" and found it. Thanks again.
This discussion has been closed.