Typo in email address

When I purchased Quicken Deluxe there was a typo in my email address. I entered [Redacted] and it should have been [Redacted]. Now it will not let me create an account to get started using the email address with the typo.

Best Answer

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I suggest you sign-in to your account at: https://signin.quicken.com/signin, select Sign in & Security and Change your Quicken ID to the correct email address.
  • rjswetzcpa
    rjswetzcpa Member
    Thank you. Unfortunately it won’t let me create an account with that incorrect email address.
  • @rjswetzcpa - you may have done this, but I want to make sure that you are clicking on "Create Account" and not "Sign in".  It really wouldn't matter which e-mail account you use to establish your Quicken Account.  If  you have never signed in before, I would use the correct e-mail.  If you still are having issues no matter which email you use then I would contact Quicken Support.
  • rjswetzcpa
    rjswetzcpa Member
    Thank you all. Apparently it would not let me create the account on my phone. This morning I was able to do it on my PC and correct the email address once I was in my account. Looks like all is well now!

Your assistance is much appreciated!
  • Glad you were able to figure it out.
This discussion has been closed.