Blank Lines in Register

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Blank lines in my register.

Comments

• MKBC
    MKBC Member
    Options
    I have the same blank lines problem in my register starting today, June 1, 2022. I can't delete the lines. If I try to enter info on these lines, the date defaults to an odd date and there is no save button on that line. When I go to close Quicken it asked to save but never does. The extra lines are only in one account register, all the other account registers are fine.
    I have tried to follow your Troubleshooting 101 and downloaded and installed Quicken again, also tried the Mondo Patch. Rebooted the computer. Still the extra 4 lines in the register that I can't use.
    Thank you.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @MKBC,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide a screenshot of the blank lines that you have described seeing? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MKBC said:
    I have the same blank lines problem in my register starting today, June 1, 2022. I can't delete the lines. If I try to enter info on these lines, the date defaults to an odd date and there is no save button on that line. When I go to close Quicken it asked to save but never does. The extra lines are only in one account register, all the other account registers are fine.
    I have tried to follow your Troubleshooting 101 and downloaded and installed Quicken again, also tried the Mondo Patch. Rebooted the computer. Still the extra 4 lines in the register that I can't use.
    Thank you.
    Did you also execute Step 2) Validate Files of Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems ? These steps should resolve your issue.
  • MKBC
    MKBC Member
    Options
    Yes I executed the Quicken files and updated all - several times. Still the same problem of extra lines in register.
This discussion has been closed.