AMZN Amazon Stock Price History Issue on QMac

Options
dan.greenberg.ct
dan.greenberg.ct Member ✭✭✭
I'm having an issue with the price history for AMZN. It appears as 0 for most days now with an occasional correct price. If I click the link on the security to go to the Security Overview, it brings me to https://investing.quicken.com/public/api/index.asp?symbol=amzn&..wsodbackdoor..=off which also shows 0 for most days in 2022 leading me to believe it's an issue with the source data (you have to click on the 1 Yr link to see). I tried rebuilding the price history but that didn't help. Any ideas?

Comments

• dan.greenberg.ct
    Options
    Just read that they underwent a 20:1 split on 6/3 so perhaps the dataset is undergoing some maintenance and the 0.00 histories will hopefully be corrected.
  • dan.greenberg.ct
    Options
    This looks like it's working correctly now.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @dan.greenberg.ct,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community.

We are happy to hear that your issue was resolved!

Please do not hesitate to reach out further with any questions or concerns!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Kevin 1732
    Kevin 1732 Unconfirmed ✭✭
    Options
    I'm having issues with the Amazon prices.  The Quicken downloaded AMZN pricing is reflecting the stock split occurred on May 30.  i.e. prices show the lower split price (in the 120's) since May 30.  The June 6 (today) Price Change % shows an increase of 1,939.89% - causing quite a P/L impact.  How do I correct this?  Can I manually Edit Prices to the pre-split prices to correct this?  Thanks.
  • max58
    max58 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am having the same issue. I remember this has happened before when TSLA and AAPL stock split. I believe it will take a few days to correct it.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sometimes the downloaded price quotes ahead of the actual split will reflect the split price - wrongly -
    but then things will of course be ok after the day of the split  -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Eweitz
    Eweitz Member ✭✭
    Options
    I"m running Quicken Premier Ver. R41.10 Build: 27.1.41.10 on Windows 7 Home Premium on a MacBook Pro under VMware. A really irritating issue is that Amazon, Ticker AMZN price is not updating, and I have to manually enter the prices and colume at close. All my other securities update correctly.
  • Eweitz
    Eweitz Member ✭✭
    Options
    Sorry, Volume not colume...
  • dan.greenberg.ct
    Options
    You may want to post this is in the Windows forum.
This discussion has been closed.