In the category list you can no longer see the itemized transaction under a certain category

In the category list, since the last update, there is no longer a drop down when you right click to see a list of transactions. You could sort them in a date range, or just the last quarter, or a year ago, etc. It was very handy. It has been removed. Does anyone besides me care? I used it all the time.

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I suggest you add visibility of the Usage column to the Category List window: select Tools > Category List, the gear icon on the upper right, check Usage, and select Done.  To do simple reports for a single category from the category list, select a usage count that is not zero.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I suggest you add visibility of the Usage column to the Category List window: select Tools > Category List, the gear icon on the upper right, check Usage, and select Done.  To do simple reports for a single category from the category list, select a usage count that is not zero.

• Suzanne 1996
    Suzanne 1996 Member
    This works perfectly. I spoke 3 times to quicken support, once with a supervisor, because I couldn't believe that it was gone and they all said it had been removed. Thank you, Thank you!! My faith in Quicken has been restored, sort of.
This discussion has been closed.