Why is Quicken texting me?

Options
Today I got a text from Quicken. This is a first in 20+ years of using the product. I never gave Quicken permission to text me. Will Quicken be trying to text me often? Will Quicken be sharing my number with advertisers so that they will be texting me? I'd like to respond to the CEO of Quicken. May I please have his cell phone number so that I can text him/her at home on the weekend? Obviously Quicken thinks texting people without permission is OK, so I'm sure the CEO won't mind, right?

In short, have you lost your collective minds? Don't text me again. DO NOT share my cell phone number with anyone.

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Does this answer your question/address your concern?

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022
    Options
    @Noneyabizness - BTW, this Community forum is made up primarily of Quicken users just like you and me.  We cannot speak for Quicken nor can we address any questions/concerns you might have specifically with/for the Quicken Team. 
    There are a few Quicken employees who do wander through this forum....mostly Moderators.  Their Usernames will start with "Quicken".  If one of them happens to see this thread then maybe they will reply but there is no assurance that they will see this thread or reply.
    If you wish to make a specific request or complaint to the Quicken team you should contact them directly via Call or Chat: https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support.  Note--If you wish to do Chat you might need to turn off any/all popup blockers you have turned on or whitelist Quicken.com

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Then scroll down, there is a form there to send a message to the top guy.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

This discussion has been closed.