Is there a way to revert to Quicken Windows 2015 from Quicken 2022?

Options
The_Aged_P
The_Aged_P Member ✭✭
Quicken 2022 offers me no advantages, and I would like to revert back to my (usually) trusty Quicken Windows 2015. I assume that Quicken 2022 has rendered my data file unreadable by earlier versions. Is there any way, via export/import or otherwise to get my data back to my earlier version? Yes, I realize there is a copy of the original file, but I have since added quite a number of entries using Quicken 2022, and prefer not to to have to re-enter that. Thanks.
Tagged:

Answers

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not you can only revert to Quicken 2016 or 2017.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any way you cut it; it will probably be a lot of work.
    You might be interested in this information on QIF export/importing.
    https://www.quicknperlwiz.com/changetransfers.html
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • The_Aged_P
    The_Aged_P Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @Greg_the_Geek said:
    > Not you can only revert to Quicken 2016 or 2017.

Sorry. I meant 2016. So, sounds as if I CAN revert to 2016 from 2022? Does that entail more than just reading the new v2022 file with 2016? Or, I'm guessing, is an export or other intermediate step required? Many Thanks.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can open your Quicken data file directly from Quicken 2016 as long as you update to the latest mondo patch from Quicken 2016 Patches - QuicknPerlWiz
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • The_Aged_P
    The_Aged_P Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @Greg_the_Geek said:
    > You can open your Quicken data file directly from Quicken 2016 as long as you update to the latest mondo patch from Quicken 2016 Patches - QuicknPerlWiz

Well, I re-checked. I've actually got what I originally posted: 2015 (had to find another machine on which it was still installed to check), so guess that's settled. Thanks for your input.
This discussion has been closed.