Quicken not downloading Chase bill pay pending transactions

Quicken is not updating future Chase bill pay entries until the bank processes the payment.

Comments

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please clarify.  Are these transactions that are (1) initiated in Quicken and therefore then created at Chase or are they (2) initiated in the Chase system and you are expecting a download of the transaction prior to it being sent or (3) like #2 but the transaction isn't downloaded until Chase posts the acknowledgement that the receiver got the funds?

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Rick Norkin
    Rick Norkin Member ✭✭
    All future payments scheduled in Chase Bill Pay, y me manually or recurring payments scheduled by Chase automatically, are not downloaded into Quicken until the payment is debited from my account. Quicken, for years, updated the account register when payments were scheduled, not cleared.
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll have to wait for someone using the Chase Bilpay to help you since I don't, but now we know exactly what you are asking about.
    With my CU, it works like what you are describing is currently happening.  I manually enter the transactions into the register and wait for the downloads to mark them as Cleared.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Rick Norkin
    Rick Norkin Member ✭✭
    Payments entered directly into Chase Bill pay scheduled for future dates are not downloading to Quicken. Since Quicken began downloading bank transactions, pending future payments were always downloaded immediately, not when the payment cleared Chase.
This discussion has been closed.