Banana Republic not working

Options
GTmem
GTmem Member ✭✭
Banana Republic just moved all its credit card business to Barclays. The change included setting up a new UserID at the bank site. Looks like Quicken needs to update the URL for login. Home page used now is https://bananarepublic.barclaysus.com.
Please get this on the backlog of things to review.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GTmem said:
    Banana Republic just moved all its credit card business to Barclays. The change included setting up a new UserID at the bank site. Looks like Quicken needs to update the URL for login. Home page used now is https://bananarepublic.barclaysus.com.
    Please get this on the backlog of things to review.
    Hello @GTmem

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

If your financial institution has changed its URL, then it will require them to submit a request to have it changed within Quicken. For more detailed information regarding this topic, please take a moment to review the section titled "How can I fix an incorrect Homepage URL?" found in this support article.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks again, 

Quicken Jared 
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    According to this discussion try using the Barclaycard financial institution name.
    Deactivate the card account, then use the Add Account process to connect to Barclaycard and LINK the account found to the existing account register.
  • gothats
    gothats Member
    Options
    Be careful if you follow @UKR's suggestion above. It works, but when I did it, it updated the "Opening Balance" transaction's amount. Of course, this is the first transaction in the account, which for me was from over ten years ago. Make note of the opening balance transaction's amount, so that you can reset it after doing the initial sync.
  • GTmem
    GTmem Member ✭✭
    Options
    thanks for the advice.. it worked perfectly
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GTmem said:
    thanks for the advice.. it worked perfectly
    Hello @GTmem

We are happy to hear that the situation seems to have been resolved, and we appreciate you following up with us to let us know how things turned out.

Thanks also to @UKR and @gothats for the steps you provided that led to a resolution. 

Best wishes,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.