Please make Quicken STOP asking for my password continuously

Quicken continuously asks me to sign in everytime I update my accounts and I am getting tired of it. I paid my damn subscription now leave me alone. I have tried to supervalidate and remove the block I have also signed in as a new user. Help me please, this is the worst software I have ever had...!

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Stuck in loop with logon to Quicken.com? Quicken fails or is slow to start? Quicken won't save changes to lists or transactions? (Windows 10)

Check if Windows Defender Controlled Folder Access feature Ransomware protection is enabled.
    If so, configure it to add Quicken as an "allowed app" without turning off Ransomware protection. Perform the last step in https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7857675/faq-windows-defender-controlled-folder-access

If you are getting "Oops, something went wrong" …

• Have you recently enabled a VPN?
      If so, this might be the problem. Try turning the VPN off and see if that helps.
    • Is there a corporate or otherwise external firewall getting in the way? Contact the IT people maintaining the firewall and ask for permission.
    • Does your Antivirus software allow Quicken to connect to the Internet?
      Quicken needs to be able to establish outbound Internet connections for the program to work.
    • Try rebooting your network router
  • Mike McCants
    Mike McCants Member
    It would seem that this is a new "feature". The only remedy is to revert to an older version of Quicken. This is possible if you saved an old install file and you run the re-install from that file with your access to the Internet disabled. And then never let Quicken update to a newer version.
This discussion has been closed.