Adding Chase to Bills, Income & Transfers

when I try to add Chase to Bills, Income and Transfers it automatically applies Check Pay to the action. How do I get it to enter "EEnter" like a normal bill?

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    I flagged your post to request a moderator move it to an appropriate Quicken for Windows category.
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    RStrig said:
    when I try to add Chase to Bills, Income and Transfers it automatically applies Check Pay to the action. How do I get it to enter "EEnter" like a normal bill?

I have the same. Since new changes, I do not think it can be done. I have emailed exactly that question. there are more issues than that with how Chase CC's are being handled in Online Billers. About to post another this morning.
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    Actually, let me clarify after coffee :)
    ALL my Online Bills used to say  PAY except for Manual Bills which said ENTER. So what has changed, at least for me is PAY to CHECK PAY.
    With that, I'm surpised ALL of them have not changed to Check Pay, but perhaps they will.
    My preference would be to be able to select ENTER as that is how I do pay all of mine. But that is not an option.
This discussion has been closed.