BECU Error - Give Us An Update

Options
Keith Boll
Keith Boll Member
The primary reason I used quicken is to keep a check ledger of my BECU accounts. It's now been over a month that I have not been able to direct connect with my BECU accounts. Please provide a status update on this well know technical issue.

Thanks,
Keith

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The primary reason I used quicken is to keep a check ledger of my BECU accounts. It's now been over a month that I have not been able to direct connect with my BECU accounts. Please provide a status update on this well know technical issue.

Thanks,
    Keith
    Hello @Keith Boll,    

I do apologize that you are being affected by this issue, and for any inconvenience this causes. 

The updates provided in the Open Alert thread - linked here - serve as the only available status indicator regarding issues such as this. I wish I had more information to provide, but once the issue has been resolved, it will be indicated in the thread just linked.

Feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • B2theT
    B2theT Member
    Options
    Over a month and counting ... C'mon Quicken ... How about a basic ETA? ... I'm not asking for anything extra, just fundamental Customer Service ... Dare ya!
  • WeeSpark
    WeeSpark Member
    Options
    This not an acceptable service. Will we get a month refund - haha! If its not fixed by end July I am going elsewhere. Probably somewhere that does not use Direct Connect.
  • Kdevoogd
    Kdevoogd Member
    Options
    The issue with a connection to BECU has gone on long enough. Why are there no updates on this? If I have to manually download the information from my primary financial institution, then why pay for the service?
  • L&J
    L&J Member ✭✭
    Options
    When is this going to be fixed? Enough is enough already!
  • movingelys
    movingelys Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I was able to download transaction for all of my BECU accounts using one step update starting Sunday 21 August. I discovered it by accident. I had my VPN connected, required to update USAA from overseas, and suddenly I had transactions from BECU and no error. Ever since, It will succeed most of the time if I have my VPN connected and fail every time I do not have it connected. There is hope
  • L&J
    L&J Member ✭✭
    Options
    Keep trying, if you haven't gotten through yet. I have been able to get updates since the 21st and today. I did have to deactivate and reactivate yesterday to get started. I am hoping that this issue has been resolved for everyone and is stable and continues to work.
  • bdonham
    bdonham Member ✭✭
    Options
    Suddenly today it started updating again, no idea what happened, I will see if it continues
This discussion has been closed.