Memo/Notes disappear after sync

Options
ubercool
ubercool Member
I noticed last evening that my memo/notes fields disappeared after syncing. I don’t believe I have ever seen before, extremely annoying and disappointing. :neutral:

Comments

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    Are you saying the field is not visible on the screen (e.g the column is just missing), or that the column is there but the text in transactions is missing?

What sync action did you take. Were you using the Quicken Mac program on your Mac, and you did Accounts > Sync to Mobile? Or were you using the mobile app or web interface?
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • ubercool
    ubercool Member
    Options
    I only use the desktop Mac app and simply clicked the "Update Accounts" button (circular arrow) like I always do.
  • jacobs
    Options
    Yes, and I am asking if the Memo/Notes columns is visible but all the transactions have no text in that column, or if the Memo/Notes column isn't visible at all. You said Memo/Notes "disappeared", but it wasn't clear to me which of these possibilities you meant. 

Also, check your Preferences > Mobile, Web & Alerts to see if Sync is turned ON or OFF.
  • ubercool
    ubercool Member
    Options
    Sorry, not the column is missing, just all the transaction information I added before syncing.
  • jacobs
    Options
    @ubercool Did you check your Preferences > Mobile, Web & Alerts to see if Sync is turned ON or OFF?
This discussion has been closed.