CANNOT ACCESS CHAT SUPPORT

lightningsnoop
lightningsnoop Member ✭✭
Is anyone else seeing this problem? I'm logged in and click the chat with support option so I can actually talk to support and it gives a box where I can look something up or 'sign in' to chat. When I click sign in it just takes me back to the starting window. I cannot get to chat. And I am really mad as I've done the Chase upgrade twice now and I still cannot connect to my accounts. I'm furious right now as it says successful both times yet I cannot download my transactions.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Is anyone else seeing this problem? I'm logged in and click the chat with support option so I can actually talk to support and it gives a box where I can look something up or 'sign in' to chat. When I click sign in it just takes me back to the starting window. I cannot get to chat. And I am really mad as I've done the Chase upgrade twice now and I still cannot connect to my accounts. I'm furious right now as it says successful both times yet I cannot download my transactions.
    Hello @lightningsnoop

I am sorry to hear that you are being affected by these issues with online banking services, and this difficulty with connecting to chat support. Thank you for speaking with us about this here on the Quicken Community.

I want to be clear: you are referring to Quicken Chat Support, correct? Are you using the information provided in this link? Also, have you looked for pop-up blocking extensions or features that may be preventing a chat from connecting? 

I hope this is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • lightningsnoop
    lightningsnoop Member ✭✭
    Thank you for reaching back out. Yes to all that and pop-ups are disabled. It just wants me to login then pushes me back to the base support page over and over again.

Regarding the Chase thing I had to do every account one by one which is silly since it popped them up all at once. So after 7 reloads everything finally connected. Silly.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    Thank you for reaching back out. Yes to all that and pop-ups are disabled. It just wants me to login then pushes me back to the base support page over and over again.

Regarding the Chase thing I had to do every account one by one which is silly since it popped them up all at once. So after 7 reloads everything finally connected. Silly.
    Hello @lightningsnoop,   

I am sorry for the frustration that this has caused, although I am happy to hear that the situation with Chased seems to be resolved, for now. In the future, it is often necessary to enable pop-ups in order to speak with Quicken Chat Support. You can find more information about this in the FAQ linked here.

I hope that is helpful.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.