Manage Bills & Income Reminders

Options
When setting up a bill reminder where payment is charged to checking, I don't see a place in the Add Bill Reminder screen to add activities such as Transfers, Deposit, ATM, etc so that the activity would show up in the Check # field in the Checking screen. It would be helpful to have bill reminder screen include space to add Transfers, Deposits, ATM, etc so that the check # field on the checking screen would include these activities when the Bill Reminder transaction is posted.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When setting up a bill reminder where payment is charged to checking, I don't see a place in the Add Bill Reminder screen to add activities such as Transfers, Deposit, ATM, etc so that the activity would show up in the Check # field in the Checking screen. It would be helpful to have bill reminder screen include space to add Transfers, Deposits, ATM, etc so that the check # field on the checking screen would include these activities when the Bill Reminder transaction is posted.
    Hello @Richard233

I am sorry to hear that there is a feature you are seeking that appears to be missing. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community. 

I would like to draw your attention to the process of submitting Idea threads. A user can submit a request for a desired feature in the form of what are called Ideations or Idea threads, which are then voted on by the Quicken Community. Provided that the concept proves popular enough, the request is then passed along to the development team for further consideration. You can read the FAQ linked here for more directions about how to create such threads.

I hope that is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.