Online Balance not correct

Options
Monkeyboy63
Monkeyboy63 Member ✭✭
When I try to reconcile, the online balance is not correct. However, the quicken balance is the SAME as the online balance on the WEBSITE. I think this started after the Chase connection type update. Help would be appreciated. Thanks

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Monkeyboy63

Your issue is being caused because Quicken is now showing "pending transactions" for Chase accounts that have migrated to the new EWC+ downloading format.  Quicken folks are apparently working on this and hopefully will fix it shortly, however in the mean time Quicken Chase customers are stuck with this problem.  In the interim, if you want to reconcile your Chase account(s) I suggest that you reconcile to a "paper" statement rather than to the online balance.

Let me know if you have any followups.

Frankx 

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Monkeyboy63

Your issue is being caused because Quicken is now showing "pending transactions" for Chase accounts that have migrated to the new EWC+ downloading format.  Quicken folks are apparently working on this and hopefully will fix it shortly, however in the mean time Quicken Chase customers are stuck with this problem.  In the interim, if you want to reconcile your Chase account(s) I suggest that you reconcile to a "paper" statement rather than to the online balance.

Let me know if you have any followups.

Frankx 

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Monkeyboy63
    Monkeyboy63 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank You!!!!! That was driving me crazy. LOL. I’ll wait for the fix.
  • rogervin@gmail.com
    Options
    so i pay this money for the quicken product and now I have to stop using it until they get the problem fixed? CRAZY.
This discussion has been closed.