Bank of america question

I keep getting URGENT emails from Quicken telling me I need to change my BOA connection with NO INFORMATION AT ALL about what that means, when and how. BOA says they don't know why I am getting the emails from QUICKEN. WHAT?????

Answers

• John-Fresno
    John-Fresno Member
    edited September 2022
    [Removed - Violation of Community Guidelines] Quicken is stopping us from using it to pay bills from our Banks...only Quicken Bill Pay which will likely cost in the future. I'm going to wean myself off quicken.
  • Hello,
    This change for Bank of America is coming soon, and you will receive a notification when you need to take action; right now, you don't need to do anything.

Please understand that these connectivity changes were not initiated by Quicken Inc., and that we do not benefit financially (nor are we harmed financially) by these changes.  Our continuing focus has been on providing reliable, secure connectivity and integrated Bill Pay capabilities to our users. 

For more information on these bill pay changes, please see the FAQ here.
    Quicken Kathryn
    Community Administrator
  • beachmar
    beachmar Member ✭✭
    FROM WHOM DO I "RECEIVE NOTIFICATION" - if I don't need to do anything, quicken needs to stop sending me emails that say URGENT URGENT
  • beachmar
    beachmar Member ✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Wow, thank you John-Fresno. That explains why BOA pled ignorance. [Removed - Violation of Community Guidelines] How incredibly annoying.
  • beachmar
    beachmar Member ✭✭
    oH FOR GOODNESS SAKE....INSTEAD OF "WARNING ME" , COULD QUICKEN PLEASE RESPOND TO THE ACTUAL ISSUE - WHY IS BOA telling me they know nothing about this? and when it says "you will be notified ...." my guestion is BY WHOM. goodness.
This discussion has been closed.