Reconcile window font size?

Nutfield
Nutfield Member ✭✭
The font size in the Reconcile pop-up window is too small. How can I change the font size in a window? <CTRL> and SCROLL does not work in quicken, unlike most software that runs on windows.

Best Answer

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Note the Font size for the register has nothing to do with the font size of the reconcile dialog.

See the font in the register vs the one in the reconcile dialog.

The only way to affect the size of reconcile dialog like most of Quicken is to change either the resolution of your screen or either the Windows scaling or use Large Fonts (View -> Use Large Fonts), which just scales everything up.

Quicken doesn't have any kind of "zooming".
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Nutfield,

Just a clarification - are you trying to change the font size for the reconcile window itself, or are you referring to the font size of the reconcile report?

If you are referring to the font size of the report - you should review the guidance located at this LINK.

If you are talking about the font size in the reconcile window - that is fixed by the setting for the register.  To change that go to Edit > Register > Preferences > Register Appearance > then click the "Fonts" button.

Let me know how that goes or if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Nutfield
    Nutfield Member ✭✭
    Thank you but I want to change the tiny text size in the reconcile window when using the software, not when printing. I had already tried your second suggestion but that seems to only change the font in the main account page not the reconcile 'pop-up'.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Nutfield

Can you tell me what the settings are for your your registers?  That controls the settings for the Reconcile window.  Have you tried increasing that font size?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Note the Font size for the register has nothing to do with the font size of the reconcile dialog.

See the font in the register vs the one in the reconcile dialog.

The only way to affect the size of reconcile dialog like most of Quicken is to change either the resolution of your screen or either the Windows scaling or use Large Fonts (View -> Use Large Fonts), which just scales everything up.

Quicken doesn't have any kind of "zooming".
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Nutfield
    Nutfield Member ✭✭
    > @Frankx said:
    > @Nutfield
    >
    > Can you tell me what the settings are for your your registers?  That controls the settings for the Reconcile window.  Have you tried increasing that font size?
    >
    > Frankx

Increasing font size has no effect for me (windows10) in the reconcile window.
    My searching today indicated that it is not possible but I thought that I would ask here anyway.
    Quicken needs to change this!
This discussion has been closed.