Chase Update - keeps asking

Herman
Herman Member ✭✭
I have updated my two chase accounts as per the directions. However whenever I log back in it asks me to do the same thing again ??
What it does not ask me is "When you update your accounts in Quicken, you will be prompted to change to the new EWC+ connection method"
Am I doing anything wrong ?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Herman said:
    I have updated my two chase accounts as per the directions. However whenever I log back in it asks me to do the same thing again ??
    What it does not ask me is "When you update your accounts in Quicken, you will be prompted to change to the new EWC+ connection method"
    Am I doing anything wrong ?
    Hello @Herman,

I am sorry to hear about this problem with online banking services. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community here.

When you mention that you are being prompted to try to update your accounts again, are you seeing the message featured in the Open Alert linked here? If not, is there any way you could provide a screenshot of the message you are receiving, use the steps listed in this FAQ? Note that you can also drag and drop the image into the comment you are writing before it has been posted. Also, be sure to remove any personal identifying information, as necessary. 

I look forward to your response.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Herman said: I have updated my two chase accounts as per the directions.
    Did you -...
    1 - log into the Chase website and select & Authorize specific accounts for Quicken access ?
    2 - link those accounts to your existing Quicken accounts
    3 - perform a One Step Update and receive any transactions
    4 - when displaying your Quicken Chase account registers - at the top... is the protocol now listed as EWC+

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Herman said: I have updated my two chase accounts as per the directions.
    BTW - are you in Canada and running the Canada version of Quicken - as this is posted in the Canada section
    what version ... Help --> About Quicken

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Herman
    Herman Member ✭✭
    sorry US
  • Herman
    Herman Member ✭✭
    No where do I see EWC in my account register, can you be more exlicit as to where this should be,
    thanks
  • Herman
    Herman Member ✭✭
    Here is the image requested
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    So - what exactly do you do when you see this screen -
    do you click on the REAUTHORIZE and follow those steps ?
    And the rest back in Quicken as per my several steps listed above ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Herman
    Herman Member ✭✭
    I reauthorize and follow the directions
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Herman said:
    I reauthorize and follow the directions
    Can’t really help without you sharing details of what exactly happens and the exact steps you have taken.. if you don’t get the Linking screen with the end result of your Quicken Account Register screen showing EWC+ at the very top. 

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.