Withdrawal from my brokerage account don't show up?

jao118
jao118 Member
I routinely withdraw from my brokerage account to pay my mortgage. I use my brokerage account as a saving account in some respects. The withdrawals do not show up? Any idea why?

Comments

• Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    When you say they don't show up, what do you mean? The withdrawals don't show up in the register for your brokerage account? or the payments don't show up as an expense when you run a report?

If it's the latter, transfers between accounts aren't considered an expense by Quicken. The only part of a mortgage payment that would be an expense is the interest portion, and you'll only see that if you actually break out the interest in a split transaction.

If it's the former, where is the account and what connection method are you using?

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    What financial institution is your brokerage account with? Is it showing the correct account balance in Quicken, but no withdrawal transaction? Or does the balance in Quicken not match with your brokerage account when you look on their website, due to the missing transaction(s) in Quicken?
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.