R44.27 Impact to US Bank

Options
hh.fierro
hh.fierro Member ✭✭
After updating to 27 US bank account will not download. No error code, just doesn't do anything. How do I fix this?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hh.fierro said:
    After updating to 27 US bank account will not download. No error code, just doesn't do anything. How do I fix this?
    Hello @hh.fierro,  

I am sorry to hear about this problem with missing transactions. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, are you noticing this problem after updating your accounts through One Step Update, or by downloading transactions via QFX file and importing them? Take a look at the Support Article linked here, specifically the section entitled If this is the first time this has happened. Do any of those situations seem to apply, and do any of the corresponding steps seem to resolve the issue? If not, take a look at the section entitled If this issue occurs frequently.

Let us know if any of these steps seem to explain and resolve the issue, and we will continue working with you on this issue, if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    See if the update to R44.28 helps.  I'm having no problem, using that Build, in  downloading from multiple USB accounts each day.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• dahdojp
    dahdojp Member ✭✭
    Options
    I updated to R45.7 and started having similar problem. It says it has downloaded TXNs from US Bank, but nothing pops in the register. I even resetted the account, and deactive/reactive. Same result.
  • Quicken Jared
    edited November 2022
    Options
    dahdojp said:
    I updated to R45.7 and started having similar problem. It says it has downloaded TXNs from US Bank, but nothing pops in the register. I even resetted the account, and deactive/reactive. Same result.
    Hello @dahdojp,  

I am sorry about this problem with online banking services. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, take a look at the Support Article mentioned earlier. If this is not describing the issue, and you have the chance, you could save a backup by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen and then create a 'test' data file by going to the same menu and selecting New Quicken File... Next, choose New Quicken File in the screen that follows, and then click OK. After this, choose a file location on your computer and then click Save. Choose Don't use mobile and web when prompted. 

You may then add your US Bank-associated accounts by navigating to the Add Account button in the upper left-hand side of the screen, denoted by the '+' symbol. Let us know if you see the same problem occurring in the test data file once this is attempted.

I look forward to hearing about your results.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • dahdojp
    dahdojp Member ✭✭
    Options
    Jared. Created a test file, and US Bank txns downloaded. So... what the issue and how to fix my production file?
  • Quicken Jared
    Options
    dahdojp said:
    Jared. Created a test file, and US Bank txns downloaded. So... what the issue and how to fix my production file?
    Hello @dahdojp,  

I am sorry about this problem continuing, although I am happy to hear that things appear to function as expected in the test data file. Thank you for getting back to me with your results. 

First, navigate back to your original file by going to File > Open Quicken File... once you open the program, then save another backup, and follow the instructions provided below:
    1. Navigate to File
    2. Select Validate and Repair File...
    3. Select Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists. 

If you are still noticing difficulties after you have attempted those recommendations, you may try the following: 

1. Navigate to File
    2. Hold CTRL + Shift and click Validate and Repair File...
    3. Select Super Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.
    Let us know how that works.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • dahdojp
    dahdojp Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks Jared. Performed both recommended test, and STILL the same issue
  • Quicken Jared
    Options
    dahdojp said:
    Thanks Jared. Performed both recommended test, and STILL the same issue
    Hello @dahdojp,   

Thanks for continuing to work with me on this; I do apologize that this problem is still ongoing. 

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password
    Let us know if this seems to resolve the issue. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • dahdojp
    dahdojp Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks Jared. You r the BEST! it is fixed now. Appears that re-login fixed it.
  • Quicken Jared
    Options
    dahdojp said:
    Thanks Jared. You r the BEST! it is fixed now. Appears that re-login fixed it.
    Hello @dahdojp,   

It's my pleasure, and thanks so much for coming back to tell us how this worked. I am happy that the situation seems to be resolved.

Feel free to reach out again anytime with any additional questions or concerns, and have a great day!

Regards,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.