Marcus CC-800

Options
DC200
DC200 Member ✭✭✭
Been getting CC-800 errors on my Marcus by Goldman Sachs Savings Account for over a month now. I have completed the "Fix It" steps multiple times, but still get the error.

This is a Savings Account, so usually only get 1 transactions per month - interest paid on the 1st. Well this morning, I get the same CC-800 error, but notice that my Interest Transaction downloaded?

Anyone else have issues with this institution?

R44.28
Windows 11

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @DC200

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

I have located a support article that discusses some troubleshooting steps to take when presented with a CC-800 error. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps (just in case). 

I hope this helps! 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Greg Brown
    Greg Brown Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options
    I restored a backup and have been getting cc-800 errors on three accounts, Amazon, American Express and Navy FCU. I have deactivated and readded these accounts three times to no avail. Can anybody offer a resolution? I have already followed the link provided but no help.

Quicken Business and Personal-R55.26. Windows 11 PRO current on updates

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @Greg Brown,

Thanks for joining this thread and sharing that you are also experiencing this issue. 

Due to the troubleshooting steps already taken and the FAQ being unable to assist in reaching a resolution, I suggest reaching out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.