I let my Quicken subscription expire because my credit union no longer supports Quicken.

Options
Randy3790
Randy3790 Member
Since they no longer support Quicken I can only export transactions in a .csv file. Is there any way to import a .csv file in to Quicken?

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You put yourself into a Catch-22 situation.
    An expired Quicken subscription does not allow you to import or download any transactions into Quicken, no matter what the source.
    Wouldn't it have been better to look for another local Credit Union or another bank which still supports Quicken downloads and move your business there?
  • Randy3790
    Options
    I had a current Quicken account when my credit union stopped supporting it. Unfortunately, it is my employer's credit union so I can't really find another one. Thank you for the reply though.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sure you can find another Financial Institution.  Who indicated that you can have only one?
    Keep a minimal balance at the current CU and keep the bulk of your monies at a Q friendly Financial Institution.
    My Local bank currently has $65.83 of my money while Fidelity Investments has MUCH more.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.