Mac OS updated to Ventura 13.0.1 now causing issues

Options
husker99
husker99 Member
I recently updated my OS to Ventura 13.0.1. It caused minor issues with a few of my other programs. I didn't realize that anything was wrong until I wanted to reconcile my account. The reconcile button and system button on the bottom right corner are not highlighted so I cannot reconcile. I also tried going into the account listing in the menu bar at the top of the page. Out of the 12 options listed there only 4 are highlighted. Reconcile is not one of the 4. Several other options available in the menu bar are also not highlighted. I have tried restarting the computer and this did not help. I looked for solutions thinking maybe I needed to recheck something to get things back to the way they were. Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks,
Heidi

Comments

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    What you describe is exactly what you would see if you have clicked in the left sidebar on an account group (e.g. Cash, Savings, Credit Card, Banking, etc.) instead of a single, individual account. Even if an account group only contains a single account, you must click on the account name, not the group name, for Reconcile to be available. 

If you see an account group, such as Cash or Credit card and there are no accounts listed underneath it, your account group is "collapsed." Hover over the account group name and you'll see a ">" icon to the left of the group name; click that icon, and it will change to a "v" icon and display the accounts in that group. Now click on one of the accounts, and you should see the reconcile button is no longer gray and the options in the Accounts menu are all black. Let us know if that gets you back in operation.  
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • husker99
    husker99 Member
    Options
    It did the trick! Thank you so much!
This discussion has been closed.