Down loading credit card transactions

Options
Wayne H.
Wayne H. Member
edited January 2023 in Reports (Windows)
I have 2 credit cards. One started having issue when downing transactions that I start in one of the credit card accounts. In the past I started the down loading of the transaction in the credit card website. I have been doing this for a long time and the new transactions ended up the the card account just below where I start updating the account transactions.
In one account however after initiating procedure the transactions do not show up in Quicken like they have in the past, thus I need to manually enter the transactions from the month statement from the credit company. A time consuming exercise.

Did do something wrong to cause the to happen?

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When you do TOOLS, Account List ... what shows in the "Transactions Download" column adjacent to those cards
    What bank, as it's shown in the Financial Institution column, issued those cards?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Wayne H.
    Wayne H. Member
    Options
    The bank is Chase for the two cards'

The Bank is Chase for the two cards.

Transaction Download column:

for the one I am having a problem with is Yes (Express Web Connect+)

The other account is Yes (Express Web Connect)

Hmm:
    Could the + in the one I am having the problem with be creating the problem?

Wayne
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2022
    Options
    EWC+ is an newly developed download method that succeeds "Direct Connect".
    I download from 2 Chase card accounts using EWC+, so that's not apparent as the issue.
    In the EWC+ account register, just below your account name, what does it show as the Last Download date?
    Can you sign into Chase and, on a one time basis, initiate a download directly yourself from the website for the EWC+ account?  That sometimes shakes loose the cobwebs.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.