Quickpay - use of date and the new Fix it

Options
I have a major issue with the way Quick pay is implemented.
First - it does not allow you to select a date if the new statement has not been loaded. That may be fine if they could obtain the statement and date - /but they never can - at least on my charges to Citi Bank. Thus you ARE STUCK WITH PAYING THE BILL ON THE DAY YOU ENTER IT.
Second - Now they have a new feature "Fix-it" It occurs when you try to download a statement and they can not get it. Supposedly they will continue to try in the background but they never complete it. Then you cannot use Quick Pay until they Fix it and they never fix it.
They could easily fix this by eliminating the feature to check the due date. Then its up to the user to know this and allows him to pay on a date that suits him and if its late he assumes t he responsibility of late charges. :'( :'(
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have a major issue with the way Quick pay is implemented.
    First - it does not allow you to select a date if the new statement has not been loaded. That may be fine if they could obtain the statement and date - /but they never can - at least on my charges to Citi Bank. Thus you ARE STUCK WITH PAYING THE BILL ON THE DAY YOU ENTER IT.
    Second - Now they have a new feature "Fix-it" It occurs when you try to download a statement and they can not get it. Supposedly they will continue to try in the background but they never complete it. Then you cannot use Quick Pay until they Fix it and they never fix it.
    They could easily fix this by eliminating the feature to check the due date. Then its up to the user to know this and allows him to pay on a date that suits him and if its late he assumes t he responsibility of late charges. :'(:'(
    Hello @Tahoegerry,     

I am sorry about this Quick Pay feature that doesn't seem to work as expected. Thank you for alerting us to this here on the Quicken Community.

I want to draw your attention to the process of submitting Idea posts. You can create an Idea post using the instructions provided in this link, here. Essentially, users are able to suggest a feature that they would like to see implemented in the software, and it is then voted on by the members of the Quicken Community. If the proposal is popular enough, it is then handed off to the development team for consideration. 

I hope this is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.