Searching across multiple accounts

glb1
glb1 Member
For years I have searched across multiple accounts to find payees of checks. This included those that were entered into investment accounts using the 'WriteChk' feature. It does not seem to work with investment accounts any longer. I use the 'global search' at the top of the program. When did this happen? Is it a bug or a 'feature'. If it is a feature, why on earth. To make sure it wasn't a problem with my data set or program I have removed and reloaded Quicken and created a new data file with one checking account and one brokerage account. It fails in the same manner. Any thoughts?

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems like something changed when it should not.  I suggest reporting the problem to Quicken either by contacting Quicken Support via Phone or Chat (https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support) or via Help > Report a Problem.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a new bug - one of many - in QWin R45. Roll back to R44 and global search will work again.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

This discussion has been closed.