How to stop the nag screen to renew Quicken for Mac?

Options
I'm a basic user of Quicken for Mac to track my bill paying and to reconcile my bank balance. I don't use all the online stuff, budgeting, investment portfolio, reporting, etc. My Mac version expired Dec 1, 2022. Is there a way to stop the annoying Renewal Reminder Nag screen?

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sorry, but the only way to stop the renewal reminder notice is to renew.  There is no other way.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bordeaux said: I'm a basic user of Quicken for Mac to track my bill paying
    Which specific version of Quicken do you have - Starter - Deluxe - ?
    Not sure on the Mac side, but the QWin Starter version reverts to Read/Only after your subscription expires -
    The Deluxe version is ok.... except for of course the nag screen...

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Bordeaux
    Bordeaux Member
    Options
    Starter version. I can still use it. Just annoyed by the nag screen.
  • Bordeaux
    Bordeaux Member
    Options
    That's what I'm being told. I used to be a Quickbooks for Windows user with payroll. f I didn't upgrade every few years, they would shut down my payroll even though I was paying $400+ per year.
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2022
    Options
    @Bordeaux - Since your subscription expired earlier this month, then you are lucky are you still able to manually use it.  It should be read-only at this point.  Maybe they have a grace period built in that will allow you a limited amount of time to renew the subscription before flipping the switch.   You might want to consider upgrading to Deluxe for a year.  It will be a little more expensive than Starter.  After the subscription expires you will still get the nagging reminders but it will remain fully functional on a manual basis for as long as your system supports it.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.