Schedule D report Missing Data

Options
jon857
jon857 Member ✭✭✭
edited January 2023 in Reports (Mac)
Ran the Schedule D - Capital Gains and Losses report and am missing mutual fund passive income long-term capital gain transactions. Ran the Tax Schedule report and they are reported. Proceeds from stock & mutual fund sales are reported. Anyone else have this issue with reports? Any idea how to resolve?
Running Q Mac Deluxe 6.11.1 under OS 10.13.6
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    I am seeing this same issue with Windows. 
    • In Windows, the data that is missing is capital gains distributions for mutual funds.  It is missing not only in the Sch D report but also in the Capital Gains report.  But it is included in the Tax Schedule and Tax Summary reports.
    • In Windows, the Sch D & Cap Gains reports do capture the capital gains of sold market traded CDs but they are not being captured in the Tax Schedule and Tax Summary reports.
    I am going to be reporting this to Quicken.  You should probably do the same.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    I am seeing this same issue with Windows. 
    • In Windows, the data that is missing is capital gains distributions for mutual funds.  It is missing not only in the Sch D report but also in the Capital Gains report.  But it is included in the Tax Schedule and Tax Summary reports.
    • In Windows, the Sch D & Cap Gains reports do capture the capital gains of sold market traded CDs but they are not being captured in the Tax Schedule and Tax Summary reports.
    I am going to be reporting this to Quicken.  You should probably do the same.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.